The Sea Crest Suites are available for weekly and monthly rentals.
- $169 - Daily
- $139 - Daily for Single Occupancy
- $850 - Weekly (Weekly Rates Available September 15th - June 15th only)
- $1800 - Monthly
The rates include weekly cleaning of the unit, all snow removal and other general maintenance as required. Also includes Internet, utilities, and cable/satellite.
All Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Cheque and Cash. Please note that all credit card deposits are processed immediately.
Deposits and Cancellations
At the time of booking, Sea Crest Suites will require a deposit which is applied towards your accommodation costs. Sea Crest Suites will enter into a leasing agreement with those clients who require longer term occupancies (i.e. one month or more). Formal lease agreements are not required for shorter-term stays(i.e. less than 30 days). We strive to provide outstanding service, and as such, we are reasonable and more flexible than most with regards to changes in your accommodation requirements.
- For weekly and monthly reservations, a 30% deposit is required at the time of booking.
- For longer-term bookings, a minimum deposit 50% of the monthly rate is required.
- Deposits are fully refundable until 30 days before arrival date, 50% refundable until 48 hours prior to arrival. If reservation is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to scheduled arrival, deposits will be forfeited unless the unit can be re-booked. If re-booked, 50% of the deposit will be refunded.
- Early departures are considered cancellations and are subject to forfeiture of your deposit payment. If we are able to rebook the unit, we will refund your deposit. If we are unable to rebook the unit, we will require payment for the days reserved in full.
- Check in time is 2:00 pm, or by arrangement.
- Check out time is 11:00 am, or by arrangement.
Sea Crest Suites is proud to provide a smoke-free environment.
Click here to view our Policies page.
Through its affiliate property, The Cromwell House, Sea Crest Suites is a member of Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador, Discovery Trail Tourism Association, and Clarenville Area Chamber of Commerce.